Here is Everything Coming to Crackle in February

Discussion in 'Crackle' started by LeoIrish, Feb 3, 2016.

1. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
    http://cordcuttersnews.com/here-is-everything-coming-to-crackle-in-february/

Comedians in Cars: Great show - very funny. If you like Seinfeld, like cars, like some seriousness tossed with comedy, check it out.

Sports Jeopardy!: Think you are smart about sports? Give this one a go. I quickly learned how much I DO NOT know.

CHOSEN: I am not sure when the first show is being released (all at once - weekly - do not care), but this is the series I have been waiting for. The first three seasons were so good in a shorter format, I can only cross my fingers they are not screwing it up by increasing the length of the episodes. Personally, I think increasing the length was the smart move, but I just want the 4th season to be just as good.

Has anyone else watched any of these?

2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Huh. I thought I was fairly well-versed in TV, but there are a lot of these I haven't even heard of, let alone watched. I'll agree that Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee has a lot of hilarious moments, though - I find Jerry Seinfeld a lot funnier when he's not working with a script.

4. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2016
    I have watched Chosen! True enough, it's one of the best action-suspense shows I've ever watched. It will leave you hanging with each episode, like you want to know more.

The premise is that the chosen person must follow the watcher's orders to save the life of the person they love. And yes, it involves murdering other people.

The actors are superb and give justice to the storyline! It really is a must watch!

LeoIrish likes this.