Crackle Gives Series Order to ‘Start Up’ Drama

Discussion in 'Crackle' started by LeoIrish, Jan 27, 2016.

1. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
  2. Avatar

Forum Sponsor Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bleblanc10

bleblanc10 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2016
    I love Comedians in Cars and that is really what got me into Crackle.

4. Rob

Rob Active Member

Jan 16, 2016
    I'm finding I really like Crackle. Based on recommendation from people in this forum I've watched 'Powers' and I've started on 'Chosen', planning on getting to 'The Art of More' next. For all that I enjoy on Crackle I have just one complaint, the user interface S.U.C.K.S. I would love to see them make it more streamlined. Its like playing hide and seek to get to the next episode of a tv show, unless I'm binge watching. I wont stop using Crackle just because I hate the interface but I wish it were better.

5. LeoIrish

LeoIrish Community Leader

Mar 28, 2015
    I agree regarding the user interface. Even when you go to your watchlist, it can be a pain to navigate to the episode you want. CHOSEN: I hope you like it as I am "patiently" waiting on the fourth season. I just started The Art of More, and I have found it to be pretty good (2 episodes in).

6. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2016
    I love Chosen as well. It's got the premise of my favourite movie which is Taken. It is suspenseful, thrilling and action-packed. Not only that, it will get to your emotions as well, which is what a series should do anyway. I absolutely commend the actors for their excellent acting as well! I definitely recommend this series to anyone out there who hasn't watched it.